The end of the year is a danger zone for fitness goals; everything is fluffy, sparkly, and full of sugar! Not to mention the fact that busy schedules can get in the way of our exercise plans. But I love to look at the holiday season as a challenge- how can I greet the new year with a headstart on my goals?
If you’re looking to end this season smaller than when you started it, then read on for some delicious Paleo muffin recipes! When you find yourself wanting to indulge, and your mind is screaming “bread, bread, eat all the bread,” give these a try!
Paleo Muffin Recipes
Sometimes you just have to have a muffin, am I right? Whether you love your muffins for breakfast, or as an after-dinner treat, these recipes will leave you satisfied and your diet intact. Let’s check them out!
- If you are looking for a quick breakfast option that is grain-free, definitely check out these Grain-Free Sweet Potato Muffins from Regina over at leelalicious.
- Rebecca, at My Natural Family, shares lots of Paleo recipes on her blog, including these Paleo Pumpkin Muffins, perfect for fall!
- Need fruit in your muffins? Neli’s Paleo Lemon Blueberry Muffins at Delicious Meets Healthy look very tasty!
- Sandi has a grab-and-go option for busy mornings, with her Paleo Breakfast Muffins, over at Fearless Dining.
- If you’re looking for a more savory option, Carissa at Creative Green Living has got you covered with her Paleo Whole 30 Omelette Muffins. It’s like a complete breakfast packed into one little muffin!
- Back over at leelalicious, Regina has her take on a fall breakfast with her Grain-Free Coconut Flour Pumpkin Muffins, which are gluten-free and refined sugar-free!
- And one more selection from Fearless Dining: Sandi has created some Paleo Pear Cinnamon Muffins that look like they would improve the worst of mornings!
Well if you don’t mind, I think I’ll be in the kitchen, preparing a batch of each of these, to get me through the fall! Make sure to check out my other Paleo posts, and have fun trying some new recipes!