We are a household in transition! Let’s just bullet point this out, shall we?
- I did not intend to work this school year (other than my part time job which is 10-18 hours per week), but instead I will have worked 78 school days by the end of the school year (7 to go!).
- I’ve been teaching full-time AND working part-time, for 17 out of the past 25 weeks.
- I am 30 weeks pregnant, with 10 weeks to go, due on July 2nd.
- My oldest is starting Kindergarten on August 1st.
- We need to move to a new house sometime this summer (you know, in between having a baby, school starting, our lease running out, etc).
- I need to transition my daughter to a “big girl” bed and get things ready for the baby without knowing whether we’ll be bringing him home to this house or the next!