We are well into June, but I still want to share how I did with last month’s goals and what I’m hoping to accomplish for the remainder of this month. And I’m not going to lie- considering how I’m due on July 2nd, I’m celebrating as each day of June goes by!
11 days down, 19 to go!
Secret Goal :)– Done!
2. Finish weeding our backyard- NOPE- passing on this goal to June
Implement what I learned from Bloggy Boot Camp into my blog– Yep, read more about it here and here!
4. Go through my business cards collected at Bloggy Boot Camp and follow everyone!- FAIL
Learn some things at the Elevate Blog Conference and implement them into my blog– Yep, read about Elevate here!
Complete two more things on my 30 Before 30 list before my birthday (turning 29!)– Yes, and I will write about them soon!
7. Finish my digital organizing- Yes and no. At this point I have gone through everything, but my OCD tendencies are making me want to go through everything again and maybe then I’ll be satisfied!
1. Finish weeding our backyard– Have to get this done before we move!
2. Go through my business cards collected at Bloggy Boot Camp and follow everyone- Take 2 (3?)!
3. Finish my digital organizing– second time around!
4. Go through everything in our garage and throw out or donate anything we don’t want to take to the new house.
5. Get a start on packing– We get the keys to our new house on the 1st, but depending on the timing of the baby, we may not move in immediately, so I will likely have more packing to do in July.
6. HAVE A BABY– Expecting this to happen between June 26th and July 2nd…but we shall see!
Ready or not, here I come! (I’m ready!)
What are your goals for June?