Hi everyone, and welcome to Day One of The Nitty Gritty of Blogging! This week I’m going to be talking all about Feedburner, and how you can use it to enhance your blogging experience.
Last month I asked these questions, among others:
1. Feedburner- What is this? I have two (probably from getting my own domain), one with 11 subscribers, and one with 135. Is there a way to combine them? How do you use this, or do you?
2. RSS feed- How do you “follow by RSS?” Is that different from following in a reader, such as Bloglovin’ or Google Reader? What kind of interface is it?
3. At the bottom of Blogger blogs, it says “Subscribe to: Posts (atom).” What does that mean?!
6. How do you know how many email followers you have? Is there a way to customize the emails that get sent?
I spent some time researching, and I learned the answers, plus a lot more! These questions will be answered throughout the week, so keep coming back!
2. Check the box to expand widget templates.