This is my mom:
She’s pretty awesome, and here’s why:
- She’s the quintessential “fun” mom, always up for a game night or planning a trip.
- She has always put our needs before her own.
- She stands up in fierce support of us, whether it was the time she got INTO the ball crawl to reprimand a kid who was throwing balls at my face when I was little, or meeting with a teacher to insist that I had done my homework, when the teacher had lost it.
- She is really funny and often “amuses” us with her inability to control her laughter in public venues where that is frowned upon.
- She’s easy to talk to and always made me feel like I could tell her anything, and so I told her everything (almost)!
- She instilled in us important values such as treating others the way we would like to be treated.
- She loves and spoils my children the way a gramma should.
- This video.
Love you, Mom! Happy Mother’s Day!