I can’t say I’m not a little bit disappointed right now. Tonight I was working on one of my 30 before 30 goals: “18. figure out how to “do” my hair in three attractive ways.”
I just can’t do it. I was not blessed with the “make my hair look attractive” skillz. Oh well.
I was planning on cutting my hair short later this week anyway, so that’s why I was trying to complete that goal tonight. But I think I might just have to accept that 1. I can’t do hair. and 2. Maybe my hair type is not conducive to most styles. Some combination of the two.
I do so much, and I get overwhelmed so often, that when something comes along that I can cut loose (no pun intended), I’m going to do it. So I’m going to replace that goal and go ahead and cut my hair! Here are the benefits:
- short hair is easier!
- less time washing my hair
- will look great with all the cute headbands I have
- Arizona summers are HOT
- better to train for a half-marathon with
- harder for my kids to pull or get food in!
- I can probably still figure out 3 attractive ways to style it short!