Snow Cone Cupcakes
These snow cone cupcakes go well with the dessert burgers and fries, because they look like you’re having a snow cone as dessert for your dessert!
They also work on their own, perfect for a summer cookout treat! Here’s how you make them!
Snow Cone Cupcakes Ingredients:
Any cupcake mix (or make from scratch!)
Colored sugar crystals
Paper condiment cups
Mini plastic spoons
Snow Cone Cupcakes Instructions:
- Bake the cupcakes as directed.
- Put each cupcake in a condiment cup.
- Frost the cupcakes with vanilla frosting.
- Sprinkle colored sugar in sections- red, white/clear, and blue.
- Stick a mini plastic spoon in the cupcake to complete the illusion.
Combine them with the dessert burgers and fries for a “complete meal!”
Here’s the party planner and cute dessert-maker, herself, Gramma! She’s even started her own blog, to write about all her fun kids crafts, travel adventures and more. Give her a visit at Gramma On The Go!
Thanks, Gramma, for an awesome summer party and all the amazing food we ate, including the creative desserts!
We’ll be back again soon!