I’ve been reading up on couponing over the last few weeks, and yesterday I made my move and got everything in this picture (plus another bag of M&Ms that my husband took) for about $6. Not too bad for a first-timer, I say!
Here’s what I got:
- Glade spray– regularly $1.24, got it for 24 cents with a $1 off coupon
- Method kitchen cleaner– on sale for $2.69, got it for 69 cents with a $1 off Target coupon and a $1 off manufacturer coupon
- Two bags of 12.6oz M&Ms– regularly $3.14, 30% off for after Easter sale, got them both for $1.46 total after a $1.50 Target coupon and a $1.50 manufacturer coupon (both coupons were “buy two”)
- Two tubes of travel-sized Aquafresh Extreme Clean toothpaste– FREE with coupons
- GE lightbulbs– regularly $2.49, got them for 49 cents after a $2 off coupon
- Three CoverGirl eyeshadows- regularly $3.14 each, used a coupon for 50 cents off each, plus another coupon that gave me a $5 Target gift card with the purchase of three CoverGirl products, making them 97 cents each!
At the regular prices, I wouldn’t even have been able to buy two of the eyeshadows for less than what I paid for everything! Couponing rules!