While I was away in Maine, I texted Daniel asking him to tell me some good things and, without hesitation, this is what I got back…some of it gets silly, but it definitely made me feel better!
1. You are hot.
2. You are talented.
3. You are smart.
4. You are funny.
5. You are hot.
6. You are organized.
7. You are a great mom.
8. You are cool.
9. You are fun to be around.
10. You are on the level.
12. You are loving.
13. You are hot.
14. You are a good teacher.
15. You are (censored!!! Wouldn’t you like to know?!)
16. You are a good choreographizer.
17. You have the best sense of humor.
18. You are a good singer.
19. You are a good actor.
20. You are the best thing that has ever happened to your family.
21. Or to ours.
22. I’m the map I’m the map I’m the map I’m the map I’m the map
23. You are sexy (different than hot, ask any guy)
24. You are a really good example for our son.
25. You make me want to be a better person.
26. Your personality is great- everybody likes you.
27. You are a great role model for my students (especially the girls)
28. You’re incredibly trustworthy.
29. You are easy to talk to.
30. You are hot.
If you’ve seen School of Rock, you’ll get #11, and #22 is from Brian Reagan’s comedy routine. I do not usually find him funny, but that bit almost made me pee my pants!
Then when I got home, he had gifts ready for me for the next week (one for each day)!
We’ll celebrate our 3rd anniversary on the 29th. I know the best is yet to come.
“If I didn’t believe in you
I couldn’t have stood before all of our friends
And said, “This is the life I choose-
This is the thing I can’t bear to lose
Trip us or trap us, but we refuse to fall
That’s what I thought we agreed on…
If I hadn’t believed in you
I wouldn’t have loved you at all”