You guys. I just received my Beauty Box in the mail, and after opening it all, I RAN to my computer to write my review. I’m writing this on the 7th, and the link-up isn’t until the 20th, but I want to write it now so I can get all my reactions while I’m still having them!
First of all, I am so glad that I got Andrea’s package before sending mine out, because I was just admiring the products I picked out for my swappie, but Andrea went WAY above and beyond, so now I’m inspired to do just a little bit more for my swappie (you can thank Andrea, girl!).
So the packaging was fantastic, with even the outside of the box decorated, and each item on the inside specially wrapped in tissue paper and ribbons.
She included a card where she told me she liked my blog (who doesn’t like to hear that?), and it was clear that she had actually read it! She also included a numbered list of each thing she had included in the box, and her explanation for including it.
Andrea even included stickers for both of my kids! Carter was overjoyed! I couldn’t get a non-blurry picture because he was so excited! I don’t know if I’ve mentioned that he loves Cars, but he does!
Here is what I got!
1. Wet n Wild eyeshadow palette, with instructions on the back, which is good for me! I’m excited to give this a try!
2. EOS eggshaped lip balm- I had to take a picture of myself with this one, because I have been wanting to buy this for awhile, and I’ve almost grabbed one in the store several times! So many bloggers have been saying that they can’t live without them. When I read Andrea’s description, where she said that since I didn’t really like lipstick she got me this instead, I tore open the tissue paper saying, “Oh my gosh, is it the egg thing? I think it’s the egg thing. It’s the egg thing!!”
There will be books on that bookshelf…eventually.
3. Shiny pink nail polish for me and Vanessa!
4. Burt’s Bees lemon butter cuticle cream- this I’ve tried before- smells so good!
5. CoverGirl lashblast mascara that I mentioned I use regularly!
6. Almay intense i-color palette- I’ve had similar ones and liked them, and I’m excited to try this one!
7. A pair of earrings from Forever 21! This was a fun little “extra!”
And like I said, she included Cars and Tangled stickers for my minis.
I could not be more pleased with what I received, and I only hope that the box I’m sending makes my swappie as happy as I am! Thanks so much, Andrea!!!