…are all of these things!
What am I asking “Santa” for this year? Well, Santa might be getting a little confused, because I’m actually planning on treating myself to several things this month! I just bought a new camera that I’m so excited about (actually I bought two, but one is going back once I decide which one I like better!). I plan on buying the FitBit Surge as soon as it’s available, as it’s exactly the fitness/smart watch I’ve been waiting for. And before the year is over, I’ll be purchasing Site Build It, which is a collection of tools I can use for my website. Gotta make some business purchases before tax time, #amiright?!
But just in case there is someone out there who might need some ideas for what to get me, here’s what I’d love to unwrap this year!
- Aurora– a high-tech lucid dreaming tool, only available for pre-order at the moment
- Vinyl wall decoration from Cozy Wall Art- This would look great in our bedroom, in light brown.
- Crush It!
- FitBit Aria Scale– definitely want this to go with my FitBit Surge!
- Blogging t-shirt– “since 2008” in “deep heather”
- Wireless external hard drive– super high capacity, so we can store our digital media library and easily access it.
- Keyboard case for my iPad mini
And a few that are not pictured…
- Any and all audio books, to keep me entertained during all the hours of running I’ll be doing in January!
- Landscaping…let’s let someone else do it.
- Time. There just aren’t enough hours in the day to do everything I want to do. A day to myself once in awhile helps me to get ahead!
There you go, that’s my Christmas wish list! But
my husband Santa always does a good job, whether he gets something I’ve asked for or something I didn’t know that I wanted!
If you are someone who loves a blogger, check out my list of great Gifts for Bloggers, over at Shaping Up Your Blog!
What are you asking for this year?