…are all of these things!
What am I asking “Santa” for this year? Well, Santa might be getting a little confused, because I’m actually planning on treating myself to several things this month! I just bought a new camera that I’m so excited about (actually I bought two, but one is going back once I decide which one I like better!). I plan on buying the FitBit Surge as soon as it’s available, as it’s exactly the fitness/smart watch I’ve been waiting for. And before the year is over, I’ll be purchasing Site Build It, which is a collection of tools I can use for my website. Gotta make some business purchases before tax time, #amiright?!
But just in case there is someone out there who might need some ideas for what to get me, here’s what I’d love to unwrap this year!
1. Aurora– a high-tech lucid dreaming tool, only available for pre-order at the moment
2. Vinyl wall decoration from Cozy Wall Art- This would look great in our bedroom, in light brown.
3. Crush It!
4. FitBit Aria Scale– definitely want this to go with my FitBit Surge!
5. Blogging t-shirt– “since 2008” in “deep heather”
6. Wireless external hard drive– super high capacity, so we can store our digital media library and easily access it.
7. Keyboard case for my iPad mini
And a few that are not pictured…
8. Any and all audio books, to keep me entertained during all the hours of running I’ll be doing in January!
9. Landscaping…let’s let someone else do it.
10. Time. There just aren’t enough hours in the day to do everything I want to do. A day to myself once in awhile helps me to get ahead!
There you go, that’s my Christmas wish list! But
my husband Santa always does a good job, whether he gets something I’ve asked for or something I didn’t know that I wanted!
If you are someone who loves a blogger, check out my list of great Gifts for Bloggers, over at Shaping Up Your Blog!
What are you asking for this year?