I have a list of 1001 things to do before I die. I am continually working on it- checking things off, planning for others, and changing goals if they become outdated or no longer relevant.
I may eventually include the entire list here, but for now I’m going to take a portion of it and attempt to do 30 significant things from my list before I turn 30. I will only include things that I have not yet completed, which are reasonable goals to complete in the time period I have. I have until May 23rd, 2014!
1. weigh 130
2. get out of debt
3. create a routine of regular family scripture study, FHE, and prayer
4. secret goal :) Read about it!
5. implement a system of cooking family meals that works for me/create a repertoire of meals
6. have another baby Read about it!
7. define my “style”/overhaul my wardrobe Read about it!
8. develop a regular skin care routine that works for me Read about it!
9. go to the family history center/further complete my family tree Read about it!
10. be successful and lucrative with my Cents of Style business Read about it!
11. get into a routine of drinking lots of water every day
12. invest Read about it!
13. get into a routine of meditating for five minutes a day
14. take singing lessons/extend my belt range
15. finish reading Jesus The Christ
16. run in a 10k race Read about it!
17. update my kids’ baby books to be current Read about it!
18. donate to Locks of Love Read about it!
19. take (and hopefully pass!) the Mensa test
20. renew/update my teaching certificate
21. buy gymnastics mats/be able to do a backhandspring
22. take a children/infants CPR class Read about it!
23. plant a garden
24. associate myself with a specific cause/charity organization Read about it!
25. try out different cosmetics/decide on my favorite brands and products
26. find 100 geocaches total (34/100)
27. watch the AFI’s Top 100 Films
28. choose a signature perfume
29. learn how to better control my lucid dreaming
30. learn to solve a rubix cube Read about it!