Time for an update on my 2014 20 wishes!
And of course that means that we are already two months into 2014! My baby is 8 months tomorrow, which means he’s only 4 months away from his 1st birthday- how did that happen?!
I don’t know, but it’s awesome. It seems like just yesterday we were making plans for our trip to Maine, over a year in advance! And now we are only a few short months away from going!
March is only days away, and here are some of the things I’m looking forward to over the next few months:
March: show choir competition/Disneyland trip, Color Fun Fest, spring break
April: performances of my play
May: Elevate blog conference, and my 30th birthday
June: summer break, Harrison’s 1st birthday
July: MAINE (and cross country road trip x 2)
Let’s check my 20 Wishes list and see if I’ve done anything:
1. complete a
5k, a 10k, a half-marathon, and a full marathon– running a second 5k in March, need to cross off the 10k and maybe even the half before it gets so hot I want to die
2. dip Harrison’s feet in the Pacific and Atlantic oceans– Pacific in March!
get out of debt/save money– We are out of (credit card) debt. And it’s amazing. Our savings account is growing every week, and we have some goals set for halfway through 2014 and the end of 2014. If we even come close, we’ll be in great shape!
4. get all my photos and videos organized and backed up
5. record an album
6. do something fun for my 30th birthday– making plans!
7. take a class, any class!
8. improve our backyard
9. visit Maine/road trip cross country with my family/take throwback photos with my husband
10. embrace 30
11. attend two blogging conferences– all registered for Elevate in May and Blended (& Blogging Concentrated) in October!
12. make money from my blog– Made some. Hoping to make more.
13. do something that scares me
14. overhaul my wardrobe– Working on it! In the past month I have bought several new pieces of clothing that I love, including new jeans in the next size down! Here’s a new top (two actually) that I bought at DownEast Basics:
15. have a mommy and me day with each of my children– Hoping to do Carter’s over spring break in March
16. optimize all blog posts/optimize my site– Working on this. My brain is exploding. After spending hours upon hours of reading articles on the topic and working on various programs and configurations, I’ve decided to cool my jets for a week or two, before I go crazy.
17. find the perfect pair of jeans
18. automate what I can (blog and life)
19. go on an overnight staycation with daniel
20. have a 24-hours-of-me day/treat yo self
And I don’t know how I missed it, but I did have the goal to do a show in 2014. Well I auditioned for one a few weeks ago and got a part. Since then, they made a few changes and now I have the lead! I promise I didn’t break any knees. So that goal is checked off!
Just gonna keep plugging away. Looking forward to an awesome March!
How’s your year going so far?