Did you see that title? Only four months left of 2014! And unfortunately I have to report that this month I did not cross anything off my list of 20 wishes. Nope, not a single thing! However, I have been crossing other things off other lists!
For example, have you visited megantenney.com lately? Well now you have. Or you better have! I bought the domain because I wanted to claim it, and I thought it would be a good place to put a “gateway” to my two sites (except don’t click on the second one, because there’s nothing there yet!). Just a fun little project I was able to do Saturday morning.
Also, we had a very successful birthday party for Carter last week, with a Lego Movie theme:
He turns 6 on Friday! And he’s already engaged! Last week he came home from school and said, “Mom, I know who I’m going to marry.”
I told him that when boys ask girls to marry them, they usually give them a pretty ring. He looked at mine and said, very seriously, “Can you get me one of those?”
I’ve also been doing some Blogger to WordPress transfers. I’m getting good and building my portfolio! If you want to switch or are looking for new hosting, I have a deal with Bluehost, for another 3 weeks or so, where you can get your hosting for only $3.95 per month. Check it out!
Yes, I’ve been keeping busy, even if it hasn’t been working on my 20 wishes. You should see our calendar for September. You’d have a heart attack. I have started pre-training for my marathon, if that counts for anything.
Right now I’m taking it just a few hours at a time! But I guess I should set some goals for September so I don’t let another month go by without crossing off any wishes.
Okay, in September I will work on my photo and video organization, get our backyard cleaned up and straightened out, and I’ll do my last “mommy and me” day with Harrison.
Here is the rest of my list, almost halfway finished!
1. complete a
5k, a 10k, a half-marathon, and a full marathon
2. dip Harrison’s feet in the Pacific and Atlantic oceans4. get all my photos and videos organized and backed up
3. get out of debt/save money
5. record an album
6. do something fun for my 30th birthday
7. take a class, any class!
8. improve our backyard
9. visit Maine/road trip cross country with my family/take throwback photos with my husband11. attend
10. embrace 30
two one more blogging conference
12. make money from my blog
13. do something that scares me
14. overhaul my wardrobe15. have a mommy and me day with each of my children
16. optimize all blog posts/optimize my site
17. find the perfect pair of jeans
18. automate what I can (blog and life)
19. go on an overnight staycation with Daniel
20. have a 24-hours-of-me day/treat yo self
(21. Do a show)
What are you wishing for?