2015 is half over! Carter finished 1st grade, Harry turned 2, and in one short year, Vanessa will be headed for Kindergarten!
We have been busy as usual over here, but loving life. Since school ended we’ve been to California and LEGOLAND, the kids have completed a summer reading program (in one month instead of the two I thought it would take), Carter started Tae Kwon Do, Vanessa had some painting lessons, Daniel has been writing and rehearsing a new musical, I went to New Orleans, Harry had a birthday party, and we’ve all been swimming and going to Food Truck Friday!
The second half of the summer is going to be just as fun, with more swimming, Food Truck Fridaying, and a trip to NYC, before it’s time to get focused on the school year ahead!
Now that the year is halfway through, I thought it would be a good time to review the goals I set at the beginning of the year and see where I’m at. I have a LOT that I want to do in the next 6 months, and I’m excited to see where I’ll be when 2016 rolls around.
15 in 2015
Things I’ve completed:
1. Run a marathon– check!
5. Be completely debt-free- until our car dies, check!
8. Perform in a show- got to play a dream role, check!
9. Travel somewhere new- got to explore New Orleans, check!
11. Start utilizing my blogging system- I’m still perfecting it, but I finally was able to let go of the need to have everything in place first and just started.
13. Write less, promote more- I’m not sure I’ve written less, but I’ve been incorporating more evergreen, useful content, and less of the things that are not as useful or important.
Things I’m still working on:
2. Lose 20 pounds
3. Get pregnant- 1st month was unsuccessful- hoping for month 2!
4. Establish a morning routine
6. Get our photos and videos organized
7. Finish Harry’s baby book
10. Clean and purge every room in the house- working on the garage!
12. Blog Housekeeping- hired someone to help with some of this, but still a lot to do!
14. Increase passive income- working on it!
15. Finish E-Course- probably abandoning this in 2015, in favor of more important things, but I may return to it sometime
Did you set goals for 2015? Are you halfway there?