…I’m looking forward to doing after having this baby!
(Disclaimer: This is a very selfish list; although I am very excited to have a baby girl in my arms and all that sentimental stuff, this is a list for ME!)
1. Lying on my stomach! I am a stomach-sleeper, and finally that bump will be out of the way!
2. Going along with the above- having Daniel pop my back! I’ve gone months, and it needs it!
3. “Free time”- Okay I’ll be busy with two children, but I’m putting off all extra activities during February (work, rehearsals, etc), so I can just relax at home and get used to a new “normal.”
4. Seeing the weight come off! I haven’t gained too much, but I’m excited to see it go away!
5. Going through the giant bin of clothes that I’ve been putting aside as I’ve grown out of them- a whole new (free) wardrobe! And hiding the maternity clothes for at least a couple of years!!!
6. Exercising! I can’t wait to start working out and running again, and springtime will be perfect for it! Not too hot yet, and just the right time to get into shape for summer- fingers crossed!
7. Dancing, dancing, dancing, dancing, and oh yeah, dancing. I have some choreography projects coming up, and it will be nice to not be pregnant for them! I also can’t wait to put on my tap shoes and just go to town in my shed.
8. Driving and riding in the car. Yes, I’m doing it now, but driving is annoying because I hardly fit behind the wheel, and riding is a special kind of torture.
9. Ummm, not having to think of baby girl names anymore? Assuming we do actually name her when she’s born…
10. (Okay, okay) Holding a brand-new, beautiful baby girl, and seeing the joy she brings to our family!