So I’m going to start a new series of posts entitled, “10 Things I Like About…”
I can only assume that Elise’s comment on my show choir trip post refers to the fact that I failed to include her presence in my trip report. Because of that, this post is dedicated to the intriguing mystery that is Elise Jones.
10. The first year Daniel taught at St. David, Elise was the ONLY student who had any raw acting talent and the only one who ever showed any kind of emotion on her face.
9. She was also one of the few girls in Letters to Jaime who took the acting lessons seriously and actually did her homework. Because of that, her performance was outstanding.
8. She’s a natural leader and even as a freshman and sophomore was taking charge and keeping the older students on track.
7. She is true to herself and doesn’t care what other people think.
6. She’s not afraid to take risks.
5. She makes the people around her feel good about themselves.
4. She is one of the most talented performers I’ve worked with.
3. She is super passionate about music.
2. She is really smart and intuitive.
1. She has an amazing understanding of the gospel and is setting a good example for her family and friends.
Rock on, Elise.